ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interprets and executes testing procedures per work order requirements.
- Ensures test and data transactions are accurately recorded.
- Inspects incoming material, work-in-process products, and finished products for conformance to drawings and specifications.
- Receives work orders for testing and precision assembly operations.
- Resolves, with management support, operational issues that may compromise achievement of schedule, cost, quality or safety objectives.
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, and acceptance test procedures desirable.
- Knowledge of connectors, electro-mechanical products and related manufacturing processes a plus.
- Familiarity with DMM (Digital Multi Meters) desirable
- Visual and mechanical Inspection methods.
- Performance of first inspection /test and date recording.
- Must follow and enforce in- house quality procedures, policies and practices.
- Certification of IPC610/ IPC620/J-STD-001 desirable.
- ISO 9001 document control
- Write and edit documentation for procedures and work instructions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
2-year trade school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of 5 years within a production environment with training in audit, inspection, and JSTD/IPC standards highly desirable.
Previous experience with electro-mechanical assembly highly preferred.
Proficiency in Access and Excel highly preferred.
MRP II and Kanban training and experience are highly desirable.
Quality training in a LEAN, Kaizen, ISO-2015, Six-Sigma or similar program is highly preferred.
The company’s mission is to provide quality electronic contract manufacturing services to the industrial marketplace and has achieved AS9100D certification. The company services customers in a range of industries, aerospace, automotive, chemical, electrical, energy, industrial, pharmaceutical, and medical.
EFE operates out of a newly renovated 35,000 square foot facility located in Perkasie, PA. Employees are offered a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and life insurance, a 401K plan and paid time off. Positive Company Culture welcoming all individuals with a dynamic leadership team and a highly engaged workforce. This is a full-time position. Work hours are 7AM-3:30PM M-F. Overtime possibly on Saturdays 7:00am-12:00pm as needed.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your current resume with cover letter and salary requirements to Michelle Shire: email@example.com